Friday, February 20, 2009

Your opinion could win you some jewelry!!!

I am working on a new necklace and can't decide if I like it with the flower attached or without. I know every ones opinions are different, but I would like some input. Here are 2 pics of the necklace.
With the black flower


Without the black flower.
Also, I need a name for this necklace. So everyone leave a name and if I pick your entry you will WIN a piece of jewelry. No strings attached!! Can't get better than that. So tell your family & friends to send in an entry. The deadline for this will be Sunday night, Feb. 22. All I need is your suggestion name for the necklace, your name and an email so I can contact you. You can pick from any of my designs. So go ahead and get those creative name juices flowing.
Have a great weekend!!!
Bethany

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply red

Red Goddess

Crimson

I like it with the flower.

Tasha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lady In Red
Love it with the flower!
Jenna

FiDesigns said...

I like it without the flower.

Leslie