Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Designs - The Roxie & The Lola

The design bug is back again. I have worked on 2 different necklaces today in between playing with Carson and telling him "don't do that". It is hard get to much of anything accomplished when it is just me and the kids. I have several other designs in my head....just finding the time to work is the problem. My plan is to design tonight once Chris gets back from fishing.

So for now here is Roxie...Spunky & Chic
I love the pink & black combo...still undecided about adding the extra chain to hang below the black...opinions are always welcomed & appreciated. You never know their might be a "Thank You" gift involved. ;)
And Lola....Simple & Elegant I love the large silver circle and the pale yellow. I think of Easter.
Hope to post some pics tonight of some new designs. Keep checking back.
Have a great Saturday
Bethany

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have got to stop making such cute stuff. I love it all