Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tennis Anyone?


I can't believe how great the weather was this past weekend. On Sunday afternoon we went to Chris' Aunts house to help her with somethings and while we were there Andrew wanted to play tennis. He loves to play, I was actually impressed he hit a few this time. He was so proud of himself and so were we.

Carson was more interested in chasing the tennis balls and watching the donkeys. Yes I said donkeys. She lives on a farm and the donkeys were watching. Here are a few pics from the day.

Andrew about to make contact with the ball. I love the effect I put on this picture.




This was about it for Carson and tennis.
I'm sure he will be more into it next year.
I hope everyone can stay in today if possible, it is soooo windy outside. I pray that the weather does not get bad. Stay safe.
Bethany

No comments: