Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day. It's 8:13am and I am the only one up so I thought this would be the perfect time to do a short blog. So far I have done a load of laundry, put some clothes up, got the boys gifts ready & put Chris' card out. Here is a pic of the gifts, now I am just waiting for everyone to wake up.




I also got a gift last night....Roses. He surprised me...he had been asking what I wanted and all I want is for the 2 of us to go out to eat...probably won't be tonight. Who knows when we will get to go...but trust me I will keep reminding him. We still haven't been out to eat for our anniversary...and that was Nov. 3. It is just hard to find someone to keep the boys. I feel like the only people we have to keep them are our parents... and our mothers keep the boys during the week so we hate to ask them to watch them any other time.

Here are my flowers....


The roses are very pretty. I had to arrange them in the vase, so please overlook that :)

Well, I am going to go see what Ms. Kitty is making a fuss about at the kitchen door. Maybe she sees her Valentine outside. ;) Oh, and I would like to send a Happy Birthday shout out to my cousin Lori...wow how neat to have your birthday on Valentines Day.




Have a great day everyone!!!
Bethany

No comments: