Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Special thanks to Graden...our computer fixer

I have to give a special thanks to Chris' cousin Graden for fixing my computer. THANK YOU GRADEN!!! It is back, I just have to install the editing programs and I can start back to work. Speaking of work.... I have alot of it. I have some sessions that I have to finish some work on. I will feel so much better to get these finished and out of the way.




Recently we took the boys to the lake to watch their Uncle Josh run the boat for a few minutes. So while we were there I made some pics of them. I got more of Carson, Andrew was more interested in throwing rocks in the water than taking pics. Here they are.....



Carson & Daddy checking it out.












Carson was so excited to see Uncle Josh blast off in the boat.


Andrew was playing "Spiderman" on the big rocks.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. The weather today was great. This really gets me in the mood for Spring. I can't wait to do some outside work. I am going to search the web for some deck designs. If anyone has some great ideas leave me a message. We have been in the house for 5 years, I feel like deserve a great deck. That is one of our plans for the Spring.
Have a great rest of the weekend!!!
Bethany

No comments: