Friday, February 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS

Yesterday was my Husband Chris' 36th Birthday. So I tired to have a little surprise party with our family. It's hard to have a surprise party when your 4 year old tells the surprise....:) But that is OK, Andrew was just excited about a party. When you mention party he starts thinking about birthday cake and well it's over cause that is all he talks about until the party.


I had Natasha from Elegant Celebrations and Designs to make the cake and she did a great job. When you see the cake some people might think why did you do a fishing cake, but if you know our family (my husband & his brother) you understand. If you don't let me give you some info..... They LOVE fishing.. They fish in tournaments not just here on Center Hill Lake but Old Hickory, Percy Priest, Kentucky Lake & Guntersville Lake in Alabama. Yes, I said Alabama. They will get up at 3 in the morning for several days before a tournament to travel to Alabama to practice. When we see Josh & Leslie....all they (Chris & Josh) talk about is FISHING. Leslie & I talk about jewelry...but that is a different story. We are not near as bad as them:) Even last night at the little party they were talking about....fishing. You see Chris took yesterday off for his birthday and went fishing on Percy Priest to get ready for a tournament Sat. And yes, the weather is suppose to be very cold Saturday with a chance of snow...but that won't stop them. Sometimes I don't get it....but it makes him happy so that is all that matters.


I tell him that the boys are mine when they are little because when they get older they will be out on the lake fishing with him all the time. He just smiles...he can't wait for them to get bigger and to spend those many hours doing his favorite past time. Andrew already has the bug and he is just 4. Anyways, here is a pic of Chris with his birthday cake. Thanks Natasha for the great cake.


I hope everyone has a great FRIDAY!!!!


Bethany