Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a smile :)

This morning I had the honor of working with Miss Hannah. She was such a joy to work with. She brought her favorite blanket and stuffed animal to join in on some of the session. Here are some of my favorites, we made over 200 pics and I am still not finished editing.

Meow Meow - her favorite stuffed animal




Something about this I just LOVE!!!
We finally got her to do a twirl and I love the results.

I believe she could be a model.

I also worked on some new jewelry. Pics of this will come later. Remember to enter in the "Name That Necklace Contest" and let me know your opinion on with or without the flower. If your entry is pick you will win a free piece of jewelry...not strings attached. You can pick from any of my pieces. TELL YOUR FRIENDS!! More giveaways are planned for the next couple of weeks. Keep checking back. Here is the necklace.

With


Without
Beth

1 comment:

FiDesigns said...

What a Beautiful little girl!