Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And the winning name is.....

Julie from FL. Her submission for the "Name that necklace was" "Pomegranate Punch". I had some to send in their submissions by email and that is how the winning one came in. I loved it. It is really close to the color of a pomegranate and I thought that name suited the necklace. Thanks to all who submitted. Keep looking back for more giveaways.

As for the necklace "Pomegranate Punch" and 2 glass pendants they have been donated to the blog "In His Hands ~ Our Adoption Story". I have their link under my Other Items of Interest on the right or click the "Baby O" button. For every $5.00 given to the cause you are entered to win prize packages. They have some great prizes so go check it out!! As you know our family was recentley blessed by adoption and I wanted to help another family be blessed. Adoption is a awesome thing!!!

Have a great rest of the day!!
Bethany

No comments: