Saturday, April 11, 2009

What a weekend

We had the most horrible weather yesterday.....I love Spring, but I don't like tornadoes that come along with it. I am so thankful I did not take Carson to the Dr. in Murfreesboro. Chris & I had discussed me taking Carson Friday to his pediatrician...he has had a head cold for a few days and the over the counter meds are not working. It all started early Friday morning when Chris left to go to Alabama and the weather was getting bad....little did we know that was just a taste of what was to come.

I stayed awake watching the weather and got up about 7:30, still undecided what to do. I had this feeling not to go to Murfreesboro so I didn't call. About 9:30am it was still on my mind about taking him but I decide no....if I called now it would be afternoon before we could get in and the 2nd round of storms were starting up. I am so thankful I went with my feeling...we would have been there when the tornadoes hit.
When the storms starting brewing...I started calling our family to see if they wanted to come to our house cause we have a basement with a storm shelter under our front porch. Several people came...after it was all over Andrew & Carson got to play with Baby Silas....who slept through the whole storm. Here are some pics from the post storm/play date with Silas.

Andrew loves his cousin Silas...

Andrew wanted his, Carson & Silas' picture made....the reason he is smiling so BIG

Carson also loves his cousin Silas.
Off to bed...Easter Bunny comes in the morning
Bethany

No comments: