Thursday, April 9, 2009

Egg Hunt and Haircuts

What a day....Started off with Andrew's Preschool Easter Party & Egg Hunt and ended with both the boys getting haircuts. This was a special one for Carson...it was his 1st. A sad day for mom...another 1st for her baby....her last baby. Here are some pics.

The cute little Carrot Bags I made for the class party.


Andrew in action.


With his basket full of goodies!!

Carson being a big boy.
What is she doing to me?
Checking it out in the mirror...Check out the "Old Man" hair in the back.
The first cut

With his treat from Ms. Melissa for being a BIG boy.

Big Brother was a great role model for little brother.
Andrew loves to go see Ms. Melissa...He always ask.."where is my treat". Gotta love kids!!!
And tonight I made some pics of Baby Silas, so be on the lookout for another cute little boys picture soon. I hope to enjoy my day off tomorrow with some shopping some time. I still don't have the boys Easter outfits or myself. I have a feeling I probably won't have one...but the boys have something they could wear...but I would like to have them a new outfit just for Easter.
Have a GREAT Good Friday!!!
Bethany

No comments: