Sunday, April 26, 2009

Awesome Weekend

This weekend was my first time having a booth at a craft show and I was very pleased with the results. My sister in law (FiDesigns) & I teamed up as "2 Hip Chicks" and had a awesome time. The weather was great...a little windy...it kept us up and moving. It was blowing so hard our earrings on display would take off flying...so we would go chasing. It was a site to see...made for plenty of entertainment...lol

I will post a picture of our booth soon...hopefully this week. I have to say it was rather cute. We were very happy how it turned out and had many great compliments on it as well as our jewelry.

I would to say a big "Thank You" to all the people of Smithville and surrounding areas for coming out and supporting the Smithville BPW Club and us. All of the encouragement & compliments really mean alot to us.

I will be adding new items to my ETSY shop...I started today but it will be a long process. It takes time, so keep looking back. For now here are some pics of new designs.





Good night!!!!
Bethany

1 comment:

FiDesigns said...

The new photos look awesome! They look different from usual.