Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just Relaxing

I am taking a few days off....maybe a few weeks off from designing. I stressed myself out the past few weeks getting ready for the show this past Saturday. It's time to relax and spend some time with...
A & C


I will still be blogging and my ETSY shop will still be open. I just won't be making jewelry. I wanted to post some pics of our booth from Sat. so here they are.....







I was very pleased with how it looked. Also, here are some pics of some Soldered Pendants I have left from Sat.
front
back
These are $15.00 If you would like to purchase one just email me or check my etsy shop.
I have to go, C is pulling on my pants leg & A wants to go outside....time to play!!!!!!
Bethany

2 comments:

FiDesigns said...

That was stressful! But it was a good learning experience for us huh. Cant wait to hang out with you and the boys Sat:)

Ashley Barnes said...

Thanks for the congrats! I need you to give me all the advice you can!!