Saturday, April 18, 2009

On the Road

I have had a great few days....business wise. Here are some pics of pieces that are making their way to new owners.
Headed west to Arizona
Spring has Sprung and is on the road to Tara in Texas.
Headed east to North Carolina
I even sold a necklace that is on the way to Germany...I never thought that would happen..but I am glad it did. I would post a pic of it...but I can't find it on the computer.
I am so grateful for all my customers. Since April 2nd I have sold 10 items on ETSY. Thank you Jesus!!! I was starting to get down about not having sold anything in a month and all of the sudden I am totally blessed. I may go on another dry run for awhile..but that is alright I know it will turn around one day.
Back to work to put out more designs for the craft show next Saturday.
Have a great weekend!!
Bethany

1 comment:

Tara said...

That last necklace that looks like little chicklets...AWESOME! Such pretty colors :) And I can't wait for mine and to wear it!! I'm gonna send people your way with such pretty stuff! Thanks a ton! God is good and encourages us right when we need it huh? :) Blessings to you!