Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 brings some new changes!!

I can't believe it has been 16 days since I last posted a blog. I hope this blog finds that everyone had a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! We had a great Christmas & New Year...busy but great.

The reason I have not posted is my laptop is having some problems....It seems it has caught a virus and is doing alot of crazy stuff. We have had problems staying on the Internet.

I did take a break from photography for about a month to enjoy time with my family & the holidays. I really needed the break, I have to admit is was rather nice. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE photography and I am VERY grateful for my customers, but it has made me think about my priorities in life. I have been told by many people to slow down & enjoy what time I have with my kids...as you know they are only little once. So I have decided to make some changes. I will try to accommodate my customers, but I am going to limit the number of sessions I do.

Also, as you may have noticed in previous post I have started designing jewelry...this is something I have liked to do for sometime and it seems to have taken off to a good start. I would like more time to work on this also. In fact, keep looking back for some pictures of my new jewelry.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!

Bethany

1 comment:

Ashley Barnes said...

I hope you guys have a great 2009 and thanks for the sweet comment. I didn't know that was the same age difference between your boys... you'll have to help me!