Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Andrew & Carson Christmas Pictures

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. I am trying not to stress, but I keep wondering when I will get finished wrapping all the presents. As you know, time is running out. I still have a few more to pickup and several to wrap.

A few weeks ago I, along with the help of my wonderful sister in law took the boys to get their pictures made by Amy Callahan in Cookeville. I know you are saying, why did you do that your a photographer? Yes I am, but you know how people say kids do better for other adults than they do their parents...it is so true with my kids. I tried to get some pictures for our Christmas cards and I did get a few, but they just would not cooperate and I couldn't get the ones I wanted. Amy is a great photographer and I heard she was doing a session at a children's store in Cookeville so I jumped on it and made an appointment. I have admired her work for a long time and I am very pleased with the results. Here are some of the pictures from the session.

Please take note that Carson was not feeling his best that day. He was running a low fever & had went to sleep going over there, so it was kind of hard to get a smile but I am very pleased with the results.









Bethany

No comments: