Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Designs

With 2009 I wanted to do start making something different. Here are some of my new designs.




Going from L-R in the picture.


Simplicity - One large single pearl topped with a clear crystal bead. $12.00



Key to the Future - One single silver key with 2 clear crystal beads. $12.00




Perfection - One silver color Fleur Di Lis Charm, 2 grey pearls with 1 crystal clear bead, & dangle chain with Smokey Stone with a silver color cap. $16.00




Nature - 3 seperate charms, long charm with 2 birds on a limb, 1 silver colored charm with a design, and 1 silver color bird charm. $13.00




I will hopefully have more designs to place online within the next few days. I also have opened a shop on ETSY.com. At this time there are no listings. When I have listings I will let you know.

Have a great day!!
Bethany











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh I like these.

Ashley Barnes said...

Beautiful! I love all of those.