Sunday, January 18, 2009

Introducing Silas

Last night I had the honor of making Baby Silas' pictures for birth announcements along with some of him and his PROUD parents. The kid is loved more then he will ever know. He is the answer to alot of prayers and we are very greatful that he is a part of our family.
I can't get over how little he is, it makes me think about when my boys were that size & how fast time goes by. Ok, so I will stop rambling and introduce Silas- 7 days old.






Welcome to the world precious Silas.
Bethany

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so beautiful. You did a great job at capturing their love for him.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting so quickly I was needing my Silas fix :)

g & s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are the best Bethany. Thank you so much for taking these awesome pictures of the family we have been waiting on for so long. We love you!

Graden, Sabrina, and Silas