Friday, January 16, 2009

Necklaces

I have been trying to work on some more jewelry and finally got 2 pieces completed. We have had a busy week this week and not been home much.


The first necklace is "Freedom"... this is a silver plated swallow bird attached to a silver chain, on the left side is a Smokey Transparent Glass Trumphet Flower Bead. The necklace measures close to 11 inches. The charm has been heavily plated & oxidized with Sterling Silver & is lead & nickel free.


"Freedom" $13.00 + tax


Next is "Bella"... this is a silver plated filigree charm with 5 swarovski crystals on the charm, 1 larger one in the center. Also attached is 3 larger Swarovski crystals that hang on the side. The necklace including the charm measures close to 14 inches.



"Bella" $14.00 + tax

Here is another picture of the detail of the charm.






Hopefully I will be able to design some more this weekend. I have some really cute items I got in this week and I can not wait to work on them.



Also, we have a new addition to my husbands side of the family. I would like to welcome Silas to the world. He was born last Sat. weighing 7 lbs & 6 oz. and is cute as can be. He came home Sunday afternoon so we got to go for a little visit. The plan is for me to make his pictures either tonight or tomorrow for the birth announcements. I am so excited. So keep looking back for pictures of Baby Silas' modeling debut.



I may try to post some pictures of Callie's session that was done earlier. It just depends if I get time. I hope everyone has a WARM & safe weekend!!



Bethany

No comments: