Thursday, October 29, 2009

Party with 4 year olds

Today was Andrew's Preschool Halloween Party. I took the day off to go enjoy the party and to go shopping afterwards for a few last minute decorations for Leslie's Baby Tea Sunday. Here are a few pics from the event.
They first started out the day by making their own pizzas.

Next they were able to meet a very special person in Andrew's life...Mario. He loves to play Super Mario Brothers!! So he was happy...but you can't tell by this picture. Ha!

Then it was time for some Halloween snacks.

To be finished off with a picture with Mom. This made my day! He usually does not like to have his picture made me.

I can't believe this time next year my baby will be in Kindergarten. Where did the time go?

I am so excited about a new adventure that I have decided to take along with a relative. Check back in the next few days to see what it is. I may announce it tomorrow...still working on a few details. I hope everyone has a great Friday!!!

Bethany

1 comment:

FiDesigns said...

Wow that looks like alot of fun!