Friday, October 2, 2009

Here She Is....Summer Jane

I wanted to post some pics of our newest addition to the family....Summer Jane.






She was 13 days old in these pics. She was so alert and hungry. We had to take a few breaks for mom to feed her but it was worth it. She did great!!! Andrew & Carson were so excited for "Baby Summer" to finally make a visit to our house. I think we will keep her, she is just so precious!!

I am so excited...tomorrow Leslie (FiDesigns) & I are going to the Autumn Street Fair in McMinnville. This is the first time for us to go. We really don't know much about it but from what we hear it sounds great. I hope to come back with some goodies.

Have a great weekend!!!

Bethany

























1 comment:

FiDesigns said...

She is so tiny and gorgeous! It makes me want Lee here Now!