Friday, October 30, 2009

Here it is...my new adventure!!

I recently started a new adventure with my friend/relative Kelley, together we are the 2 gals behind U Name It Unique Boutique.

We create stylish personalized items for babies, children, teens & adults. We wanted to offer the people of our town this instead of having to travel out of town. Of course, we would be more than happy to work with out of town customers also!!

So when you finish reading this please click on the link to the right and go visit the site and join our "Be Our Friend" section. Also, leave a comment we would love to hear from you!!

I hope my "Friends" on this blog join me over at www.younameituniqueboutique.blogspot.com.

Here is a little sample of what we can do...

I will still be using this blog to post pics of items & my family. I hope everyone has a great Friday afternoon & night. Looking forward to a little Trick or Treating tommorow night.

Bethany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great adventure