Thursday, October 15, 2009

FiFi's Baby Tea Invitation

Here is a sneak peak at Leslies (FiDesigns) Baby Tea Invitations. I am totally lovin' it! I love the zebra print and turquoise and the little rhinestone on the purse adds just the right "bling" to it.

I had the layout/design pictured in my head but I have to say they turned out so much better than I expected. They took a while to make but it was so worth it. I can't wait to post pictures from the tea...I have some really cute decor and I am hoping it will look really "fab" as Fi says.


Have a Terrific Thursday!

Bethany

2 comments:

FiDesigns said...

I Love it!!! I had fun with you and Jess last night. Thanks so much for all you have done to make this special!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany this is Krissa. I got my invite today and I love it. You did a good job on it. Leslie loves it also. C ya there,if you need anything let me know.