Sunday, September 6, 2009

WARNING....PICTURE OVERLOAD AHEAD

What a weekend and it's not even over. Chris went out of town Friday morning and just returned about an hour ago, needless to say the kids are running wild around the house now.

Yesterday was a big day for us. We (my mom, Erin & Shayla...my younger cousins & I) took the kids to Cookeville to see the Train Depot.

The actual depot was closed for the holidays so all we could do was climb on the train, I told them we would go back another time to see inside. Carson was not in the best of moods. I could not get him to smile for anything and Andrew was too amazed. Here are some pics from the visit.


Then we took a little stroll to The Candy Caboose in the older part of town. This was the cutest place and I knew Andrew would LOVE it...and I was right.

Then we headed back home to rest for the 2nd part of the big day.

After a little rest...no naps I would like to add we were off to the fair for some fun and
excitement.

This was the first time we have been able to see my uncle pull the tractor and the kids were amazed. It was very loud and boys loved all the black smoke.

It was a long day and night....it was almost midnight before we got to bed and they were so tired. This is what I woke up to this morning...
Priceless.
P.S.
Don't forget to enter for the GIVEAWAY....ends tomorrow night at midnight.




















































1 comment:

FiDesigns said...

Oh the pic of the boys sleeping is so sweet! I love it!!