Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BLOGAVERSARY + 100TH POST ='S FREE STUFF

I can't believe this is my 100 th post and also my 1 year blog anniversary was in August. I have had such a wonderful time making new blog friends and seeing so many awesome blogs.

This started out as a way for me to display my photography, talk about my family, and showcase my jewelry. Who knew that in a year I would have people in other states and countries purchasing my jewelry. It just blows my mind!! I am truly blessed beyond measure!! I am so blessed to have a husband that supports me in my ventures (even though he might make some comments about my spending sometimes). This is a way for me to create and a stress reliever.

Just recently I began making appliques and bibs (I will post pics later this week) and now have a little something extra to add. BANNERS...Happy Birthday, Baby shower, Holiday...whatever you want! So to celebrate my 100th post I will be giving this away.....

This was so fun to make...my first one to make is for my son's 2nd birthday coming up in November and I really wanted to be able to make something special for my Sister In Law's upcoming baby shower. It will be really cute...I am having a relative help me with it...She is very creative. I really love the bright, fresh colors and the funky designs on the paper. How cute would this be at some little girls birthday party...and it is FREE to one lucky winner. All you have to do is.....

1. Leave me a comment

2. Add me as a friend/follow me...this is on the right side of my blog. You will receive 2 extra entries for doing this.

3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog.... 2 extra entries for this also.

4. Mention seeing this on FACEBOOK.... 2 extra entries.

5. Place this link on FACEBOOK...3 extra entries.

6.. Add my Button to your blog....this is for 3 extra entries.

How easy is that...make sure to let me know in your comment and leave your email address so I can contact you.. The winner will be picked by a random number. Contest ends on Monday, September 7th at midnight.

I have more giveaways planned this week...keep checking back to find out what is next.

Thanks for reading my blog and I look forward to many more!!

Bethany

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

bethany, thosr are the neatest things EVER !!! jahpack@yahoo.com

Tara said...

too cute... that sure would be adorable at my little girl's first birthday in november!!! sooooo... i hope that i win!!!

Kara said...

omg...I've gotta have one of these for Harper's birthday!!! Even if I don't win, you've gotta make me one! lol I'll blog about it, add your button, and become a follower...I look all the time anyways! lol Thanks..and great prize!

ellaandmommy said...

These are absolutely precious!! I have to have one of these!!

I'm already a follower. I linked on Facebook. I'll add the button and blog about it.

Keeping my fingers crossed (toes too)!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your blogaversary and 100 posts! :)

Unknown said...

Please enter me! I saw this on Kara's blog! I am going to start following you as well. I hope I win. That banner is so cute!

Monica said...

Love the blog! I may have to get you to make a boy one for me :)

Monica said...

forgot to mention....

I did #1,2,3 and 6

mondickens@yahoo.com

Trendy Spot Boutique said...

I'm entering! :) I'm following you too. :) And I already have a link to your blog! :)

alma said...

Love your BLOG!