Monday, September 14, 2009

Appliques

Wanted to post some pics of some appliques I have been working on for a customer. So Chrissy if read this I will be sending you a email today.



She ordered the E and I for her children and the K for her niece. I threw in the lower case letters for FREE...see you never know what else you might get when you order from me. It's just a little way for me to say "Thank You". I love the colors!!

Next up... I have started making for my nephew whose due date is in January.

I guess you can tell he will be named Lee... ;) I still have several other items I am working on for him and more for the etsy shop.

I know this will be random but I am thinking about putting together a Craft Fair. This is something I have been thinking about for some time now and since a local club is not having Autumn in The Park this year I thought it would be great to have it around the time of the Christmas Open houses on the square. This is just a thought...but if you are reading this and would be interested in participating please contact me. The show would probably be held on Friday afternoon and Saturday November 13th and 14th.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

Bethany

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm don't you have a birthday party on one of those days?

Beth said...

If this happens(which I don't expect it to) I will have the party on Sunday afternoon.

Susan Nokes said...

Beth-
I might be interested...where would us crafters set up? I'm hoping it is not outside :-)) I may be in...not sure yet. My son's birthday is the 16th, so that may throw a kink in the mix. If you do decide to do this, send me some more info. Take care...Susan