Saturday, September 19, 2009

Goodbye Summer..Hello Fall

I love Fall....it is probably my favorite season. I love to decorate inside and out. We usually have a Fall Fun Fest for our family and friends in our backyard. Everyone has been asking if we are having it this year, and yes we are having it just have to work out the plans.

So with the seasons changing it was time to take down my front door decoration. I was soooo proud of this because I made it. This was the first time I was actually able to finish a floral arrangement. My mom didn't believe me when she first saw...she finally believed me when I showed her all the stuff I purchased to make it. Here is a close up of it....


I really hated to take it down....I really like it. Here is a view of it hanging on the door....

Sorry the pic is not straight...that really bugs me.. :)

Here is a closeup of my new scarecrow I purchased at our local flower shop.... and again...


I think he is cute but I am not please with the way it looks....I am going to search through my fall stuff this afternoon to see what else I have to hang up...may add a little something to him to spruce him up.

More pics to come as I finish decorating for fall. If you love fall like I do...post a comment or add it to your blog. I would love to see how everyone else decorates. Have a great weekend.

Bethany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We passed by your house yesterday as we dropped off Mom & Dad. I tried to get a good look at your front door, but we went by much too quickly! Love the floral arrangement! Great job!