Sunday, March 8, 2009

My 50th Post

I just noticed when I signed in this was my 50th post...WOW...that was fast. I was able to get some more work accomplished this weekend. I have been working on this piece as a pendant but it hit me yesterday...this could also be a key chain, could be hooked to a zipper on a back pack, lunchbox or you could even hook it to your suitcase to make it easy to identify.

I don't know what got into me yesterday with the ideas...but I was on fire..hehe :) I will say it was the lovely weather that got the creative juices flowing. Here are some pics of keychain...or whatever you would like to use it as.
This one has made it's way to my keys... I love the green...so springy!!


How cut is this...very chic
You can purchase these by emailing me or going to my etsy shop. I will hopefully have them on there soon!! A number of colors are available. Email me for samples
I have to go...I have a sleepy screaming 15 month old that needs his mommy.
Have a great Sunday!!!!
Bethany

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Perhaps you were inspired by a visit you had yesterday ;)

Dawn Winton said...

Hey Bethany! Love these!

Beth said...

Thanks Dawn...Tax season is almost over and you can take a break...oh wait you never take a break. Your super Dawn!!