Saturday, March 7, 2009

A day in the SUN!!

What can I say.... I love this weather! Today was the first warm day we as a family have been able to get outside and play. So it was time for some t-ball. Andrew is still trying to decide if he wants to play in the summer league. I don't think he really understands what it is. So we may stay out another year, take him to some games this summer so he will understand better next year.

Here are some pics of our fun in the sun today.

Daddy showing him how to stand.



We have contact...

Carson...."I think I'll just push this button"





And Sally...The friendly neighborhood dog. She joined us for a little play time.
The day was great, but I am soooo tired and we are losing an hour of sleep tonight..UGH
Don't forget to run your clocks up 1 hour. UGH, so it's really 9:30... time to round up the kids for bed.
Good night,
Bethany

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so cute. I had to tell Jamie how sweet Carson was playing bashful with me yesterday. It was so precious.