Saturday, March 14, 2009

Listening music for you entertainment

I guess if you had your speakers turned up you noticed the new music. I ran across this today and thought why not...could be neat.

We had to have some Jo Bros, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus (these are Andrews favorites), the rest are my picking...Casting Crowns, Lifehouse, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Lady Ga Ga and more. I plan to add more whenever I have time. I think this could get addicting :)

I have been working on some more cute designs today....whenever I had time, it was just me & the kids today. I have some finished but no pictures yet. That is the plan for tomorrow...if I have time. We are traveling to Maryville in the morning so we will see what happens. But keep looking back I for sure will have them up this coming week.

I am trying to get ready for the Craft Show April 25th. This will be our (my sis in law, The FiDesigns & I) 1st show so we are trying to have a little bit of everything. Whew...it takes awhile to get stuff ready for a show....but it is fun!!!!

Time to get the kiddos to bed. They are having some major fun with Daddy...they have had Daddy withdraw today. I have to be the bad guy and break up the fun :( Oh well, part of being a parent. I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend.

Good Night,
Bethany

No comments: