Sunday, March 22, 2009

Carson and the Buttercups

Caring on a tradition....Carson had his picture made with the buttercups today. I get to see these everyday going & coming back from work. Whenever I see the little flowers blooming I get all excited cause I know whats around the corner.

These were made in a field about 2 miles from our house...it is so full of color.













We had a very productive weekend....trimmed the landscape...which was a all day project on Saturday & partied like 4 year olds Saturday night at Andrews friends birthday party. We still have so much more to do..so I know what our next few weekends will consist of.
I hope everyone had a great weekend....back to the real world in the morning.
Bethany

2 comments:

FiDesigns said...

I Love that sweet little boy!

Ashley Barnes said...

Such cute pics!!!!!