Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Big Boy Graduated From Preschool

I can't believe my oldest son graduated from preschool this past week. I was very proud of myself for holding it together, especially during the video presentation. They had each of their graduation pictures with the name beside it and then slowly moved in a baby picture of them. I almost lost it. Hopefully I will be able to post it sometime soon.

For now here are some pics of him and a short video clip of his class singing a song.

Andrew with his cousin Austin. Every year they bring back the graduating seniors who graduated from preschool. Austin graduated from Smithville Day School in 1995 I believe that is what someone told me. This makes me feel really old...that is the year I graduated from High School. Austin received a scholarship from Cumberland University to play golf. We are so proud of his accomplishments.

Next is Ms. Trina, his teacher. She is such a wonderful person and teacher. We are so proud he was able to have her this year and he LOVES her so much. He is going to really miss her and preschool, but he is so excited about going "Big School". I wish I was as excited about it as he is. I am having a hard time with it.

And last is a picture of him at home before we went. He was so excited. He had a stomach virus on Tuesday and Wednesday and we were so afraid he would miss graduation. But he felt better on Thursday to go in for practice and the ceremony that night.























Here is the video clip...Andrew is the little boy beside the tall boy.

Bethany

No comments: