Thursday, May 27, 2010

Carsons 1st Boat/Fishing Trip

Since we have been having some amazing weather lately we decide to go out on the lake Tuesday afternoon. This was Carsons 1st time on the lake and fishing. He was alittle unsure when we first took off in the boat, however it didn't take long for him to decide he LOVED it. His favorite thing to say was "Go Fast".

Andrew loves the lake also...his favorite thing was "Lets go speed fast". I on the other hand was a nervous wreck while we were fishing. The boys had on their life jackets and I know they would be fine if they were to fall in but I would totally lose it. The thought of seeing my babies falling in and not being able to reach them just upsets me. Andrew knows to stay away from the edge...Carson on the other hand has a mind of his own.


Here are a few pictures from the trip....
Carson is ready to go!


This is Carson when we made our first stop...on his hands and knees. Didn't take long for him to get over his fear.


Carsons 1st fish ever. I don't know who was more happy...Chris or Carson.


Amazing sunset




Me with my big boy.




Chris & I



I just love how he was trying to help take Carsons life jacket off.

I can't wait to spend more days like this!!!

Bethany




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures! Love the kids' cheesy grins and the one of the wind blowing their hair back! Cute! Special times!