Thursday, December 11, 2008

Orders Orders Everywhere!!!

OK...Let me start off by saying I am sorry I have not blogged in a while. It seems like every time I start to blog I have to go do something. I have had so much going on, please don't take it as complaining because I am not, I have been very blessed with business.

I did decide to close down the photography studio until Jan. 2. I wanted to be able to enjoy the holiday season and my boys birthdays. It is hard having two birthdays within a month of each other & trying to plan party's around holiday get togethers. OK, enough about me....here are some pics of some Christmas orders for some special people.
Someone special ordered these for some people at her church. I hope they like them!!!


This one is off to a special teacher in Baxter, TN


This G is making it's way to a special lady in Smithville.


I finally broke down a purchased me a new camera. I have been looking for a long time and found a great deal and could not pass it up. I call it my Christmas present from me to me. I feel like I have worked hard and wanted to reward myself, so I did. Here are some pictures of my little man Carson, made with the new camera.
I hope everyone is having a great Christmas season. I have another busy weekend coming up...Chris' Company Christmas Party tomorrow night, my sister in law & I are having a purse party Sat., Our church is having our Christmas Cafe' Friday night & Sunday night, and trying to get the last minute things together for Andrew's Birthday Party Monday night. I'm trying not to stress, but I feel it coming on. Have a great rest of the week and a great weekend!!
Bethany

No comments: