Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I can't believe it is already Thanksgiving. Where has this year went? I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I can't wait to eat me some turkey & dressing, fried apples, mac & cheese and whatever else I see.
Christmas is just around the corner....I have been busy trying to get clients pictures out & filling jewelry orders so I won't be stressing. Here are some pics of what I have been working on

The Alexanders


The Burger Family
I will post some pics of the jewelry later today or tomorrow. I am SO excited, I have a session in the morning at a beautiful log home on the lake. I went yesterday to check it out. It is absolutely unbelievable. I will be posting some of those pics this weekend so keep checking back! Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Bethany


No comments: