Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Family Session

I recently had the privilege of making Adam, Ashley & Ian's Family Pictures. We also made some of Ian for his 2nd Birthday that is coming up soon. I have known Adam for several years (since high school...we want say how many years that has been) and got to know Ashley when Adam started to work at MTNG with my husband. We have a great time at the MTNG Christmas Party...we (me & Ashley) always want to win one of the nice table arrangements...for some reason she always wins something & I leave empty handed. Oh well, but we have a great time.
I was so happy when they found out they were expecting Ian... they were given a special blessing with Ian.. and I am happy to say we are blessed to have them as friends. Here are the pictures.










2 comments:

Ashley Barnes said...

The pictures look great! Thank you so much Bethany... you did a wonderful job. Thank you for the sweet comments also. :)

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love the one of the boys playing with sticks, and Ian giving Ashley a kiss...too cute!
Great job Bethany!

Emily
(Ashley's sister)