Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Carson!!






I can't believe how time flies...It seems just like it was yesterday that Carson was born. I can remember every detail of my when both my boys were born. Today I kept thinking back to last year at this time what was going on and I can't believe it has been a year.

It has been a busy weekend but we did manage to get out Christmas Tree up last night. Today at the party everyone couldn't believe I had it up already (I can't believe it either, if it hadn't been for my mother in law being so great with trees it wouldn't be up yet.)


Happy Birthday Breakfast for Mommies Little Prince.

Here are some pics from the party


Carson showing us he is 1
Now the good stuff..
At first he wasn't sure about this, but it didn't take long to figure out he liked it.
I am so tired I will post more pics later this week and some of our Christmas Tree.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
Bethany

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That last picture of him with his cake is so funny. Ellie at hers the exact same way. Too cute.

Ashley Barnes said...

Happy Birthday Carson! He is such a cute little boy.