Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things



OH how I love thee...let me count the ways...

I love thee like the picture...I could eat a big bar of milk chocolate.
I love thee on pretzels
I love thee in the form of fudge
I love thee in the form of the Godiva Chocolate Pearl Drops
I love thee melted so I can dip bananas & strawberries
I love thee with caramel
I love thee in a pie
I just LOVE chocolate!!!

Can you tell I want some chocolate...lol



Now this may not mean anything to most of you...but when I see this I know we are just minutes away from this....



Destin, FL...my favorite beach!!! I know we are about to have a week of making family memories, making memories with the kids that hopefully they will remember forever. No worries, no stress...to be carefree for 7 days. Oh how I long for summer to come.

During the summer I love this place also...Center Hill Lake in my hometown.



We live just minutes from here and for the past few years (since we had kids) I have not been that much. Since the kids are getting older (5 & 2) I hope we can start going as a family and making more memories.



Now my husband goes fishing ALOT so he gets his time on the lake but I hope to get mine this year. I love to be outside at home at night...sometimes we can hear the boats in one of the coves near our house.

My list could go on and on but I don't have time and you would get bored reading it (if anyone is reading this) so I must stop. Next time I will be posting my Favorite Blogs.

Bethany

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see your beautiful face back in the blogospere!

Anonymous said...

You would have thought you had died and gone to Heaven if you had been in Bowling Green this past weekend. We had a chocolate festival fundraiser for hospice. $10...receive a plate... and munch, munch, munch ALL kinds of chocolate. I actually got tired of it about 3/4 of the way through and tossed my plate :) That said, I guess I'm strange because I would probably pick lemon or coconut over chocolate most any time. Still...