Monday, February 1, 2010

FAMILY + SNOW = FUNTIMES

It finally happend...we got snow, the most snow we have had in years. Along with the snow came some ice also but luckly we only lost electricity for about an hour on Saturday morning.

Andrew was so excited Friday night. He kept going to the kitchen door and saying "I can't wait to play in it in the morning." Here are some pics from our family fun time.










I was so amazed at the ice on our landscape and everything.

We didn't stay out very long....maybe 30 minutes. Saturday night my throat started hurting really bad so Sunday Chris went to get me some meds and now I am starting to feel better. I love looking at everyones pictures of the snow. I love to have one good snow a year then I am ready for my warm, sunny weather. So now I am ready for this snow to melt, the temp. to rise and stay that way.

Bethany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love that shot of Bea!!!