Sunday, June 28, 2009

Vacation is over...back to the real world.

Back from vacation and trying to get myself pumped about going back to work tomorrow. I keep telling myself...only 4 days this week...only 4 days. This method does not seem to be working. So since I have been home I have tried to work on a few more pics from vacation....so here they are

Me & my Sister In Law Leslie (FiDesigns) at Fudpuckers in Destin....if you have never been there you really should check it out.

This is my husband Chris and our oldest son Andrew...can you tell Andrew is not very fond of this... poor boy just realized I was standing beside him with more birds...lol

Me & Carson...he is not sure what is going on


Chris & the boys our last night in Destin


The only family picture we got...we were lucky to get this one...Thanks FiFi

So it's back to the real world tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great week!!

Bethany


























1 comment:

Momma Jac said...

Beth,
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! We will def be checking out Seaside next year! Your pictures are great and I love your jewerly! I am going to start following your precious blog! Have a great week!