Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Destin on my mind



Hello from Destin....I love this time of year. Sleeping in late, eating like a pig, basking in the sun, playing in the ocean...ok who am I kidding... no sleeping late for me. So far Andrew has woke up every morning during the 6am hour, sometimes he will go back to sleep, sometimes not.
So far a great time has been had by all....minus the melt downs Andrew has had. We all traveled to Seaside, FL on Tuesday night to make some pics...my one goal was for us to have a family picture made....no such luck. I made some of Carson in the same outfit Andrew wore when he was the same age...this is something I wanted to do so I can hang them beside each other. I also made some engagement pics of Martha & Bobby and family pics of The Kirksey's. I would love to get some of the boys together at the beach, hopefully we can do this tomorrow afternoon.

So for now here are some pics.... I love Seaside!!!!


Martha & Bobby E. Session


More of Seaside...did I mention I love it there?


If you have never heard of Seaside do a search for it.

I will post more pics of the E. Session, some of The Kirksey's and of course some pics of my kids hopefully tomorrow night.

Time to kick back and relax.

Bethany












No comments: