Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Weekend in Pigeon Forge

Well we got back this afternoon from spending the weekend in The Smokies. This was a well deserved little vacation. I just didn't have enough time to see everything I wanted. I only made it to 1 mall.
Last night while waiting at Johnny Carbinos (I think that is what it was called) we received a bad call regarding Chris' uncle JW. He fell backwards down the steps, landed on their marble floor at the bottom of the staircase, busted the back of his head open and was knocked out. He had to be airlifted to Earlanger in Chattanooga. As of tonight he will be in ICU for about 3-5 days.

Andrew did get to play putt putt golf, ride some rides & play games. Unfortunately I did not get pictures of it cause I was shopping. But I did get some of him & Carson at The Applebarn. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here are the pictures


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It just not fair, you get to have such great pictures of everyday things,. Profesional snapshots while the rest of us have to settle for blah shots:(