Sunday, September 21, 2008

One Busy Weekend




Shww...where did the time go? It just seems like yesterday it was Friday. I have had a busy, stressful & great weekend. I had a portrait session Sat. morning with beautiful Ellie for her 4 year portrait session. She has grown so much, she is not the little girl from 2 years ago that I photographed. She was awesome & so are her pictures.


Later that day I made fall portraits at Autumn In The Park for about 2 & a half hours. A good turn out was had & it look like a bunch of kids had a great time!!

It seems like I only saw my husband for about 3 hours all weekend. He & his brother fished in a 2 day fishing tournament in Nashville and I got a great call this afternoon... They won... they won a new boat. So needless to say I was very happy & proud of them. And the boys were very happy to see their daddy. Andrew told his daddy tonight..."I missed you so so much today daddy". It was so cute!!

OK, here are some pictures from this weekend... I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

I LOVE this picture...she looks like she needs to be in a magazine!!




Ellie with her mother & nana.

No comments: