Friday, August 22, 2008

My First Blog

I am very excited about starting a blog for my business. I have wanted to do this for sometime, so I finally made time. I hope to keep everyone up to date with what is going on is my busy life. So be on the lookout for some awesome pictures and some other items that are of interest to me.

I would like to say that I am a crafty person, but I don't really consider myself one. I have several things I like to do. I just recently pulled out my jewelry kit from about 5 years (before Andrew was born). I have started making some items and hopefully I will get some pictures posted this weekend. I am not making any promises... I have a photo session tomorrow and a session from last weekend I need to work on. But I will try my best to get some work on here soon!

I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed weekend!!!

Bethany

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i LOVE your jewelry