Saturday, August 30, 2008

Homecoming 08

We attended the middle school homecoming Thursday night to watch 2 very special girls receive recognition. My cousin Erin (purple dress) was named 8th grade attendant for the West school & my oldest son Andrew's big girlfriend, Lydia (white dress) was named 2008 Homecoming queen. He calls her his "big idia".

They looked so beautiful!!! I can't believe they will start high school next year. Where has the time gone? I remember taking these girls to see Sesame Street Live when they where 3 or 4 years old. I am very proud of them!! Love you girls.

I will be posting some pictures soon of some more of my work (photography & jewelry). I may try to get them on tonight, so keep checking back. I hope everyone has a save & happy Labor Day Weekend!! So far ours had not started out on a good note. Andrew had a stomach virus all night Friday night, but I am happy to say he is feeling much better now, unfortunately I am afraid my husband is about to get it. Maybe we will be able to enjoy our holiday Monday.


Bethany




Erin, Andrew & Big Lydia

No comments: