Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wedding Weekend Part II

Here are the pictures from the wedding and reception. These are just some snapshots that a friend made during the wedding and some I made during the reception. They are nothing spectacular.
Here is the White Archway...it was GORGEOUS. Martha had shown me a picture in a magazine of what she wanted and I was a little worried, but I think it turned out better than the magazine.


Here we are all cleaned up and in our line. I loved how my hair turned out. I was so afraid it would not hold but have no fear....Rhonda did a great job.
L to R...Me, Sloane, Allison, Heather, Melissa, Rachel & Sabrina



The Wedding Cake...speechless

Andrew bustin' a move at the reception.
This reminds me of John Travolta. I can't wait to see the photographers pics. She sat down right in the middle of the dancing to catch the action.

My boys went WILD.... Carson doing his "shake my body" dance. It was PRICELESS!!
And lastly Andrew having his first dance with his girlfriend Audrey...see the photographer in the bottom left corner. Can't wait to see these.

That pretty much sums it up....a wonderful wedding weekend!!!

As I type this the newlyweds are in St. Lucia, soaking up some rays, having a blast. I need a vaca after this. :)

Bethany
































3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could enlarge to see your hair better. ;)

Martha said...

I had so much fun! I am pretty sure I owe you guys for the rest of my life! You all did SO much to help with our big day!

Ashley said...

Was blog hoppping and found your blog. The wedding was beautiful!!! It looks like it was a lot of fun. I was just in my brother-in-laws wedding, it was so fun to dress up and dance the night away! Have a great rest of the week!
-Ashley-