Friday, March 5, 2010

Just a little post

Just a little post...not anything big.

We have been working on little odd stuff in the house lately and I am redecorating our bathroom and bedroom. So that means some things have got to gooooo.


I made this collage of all the bathroom and bedroom decor' I am selling and posted it on the local sales network. I didn't get 2 of the square pictures in the collage cause I ran out of room. I am asking $80.00 for all of this. I paid close to $200.00for it a few years ago. Everything is in great shape and ready for a new home. If you are interested email me bethanytramel@yahoo.com.

Last week I ventured back to the world ETSY and while I was there I ran across this wonderful little store called DandyApple... . I ended up purchasing these....



and this....
I was so excited when they arrived in the mail today. I can't wait to wear them. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Bethany

1 comment:

FiDesigns said...

Oh the flower pins will look so cute on you!