Sunday, August 2, 2009

Something new for the kids

I have always wanted to venture into the sewing side of being crafty, until I find a place to take sewing classes I will stick to this..ha ha

As I was looking on ETSY last week I decide to take a stab at this....and I love it... so here it is......


This is my first iron on applique....Groovy Striped Car. I made this for Carson and he loves it!! Andrew wanted something also so I made him something different...the problem is finding a shirt to put his on. Whenever I find a shirt I will post a picture....a little hint....it has to do with Halloween.

I will post more pics later of the other designs I made this weekend. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Bethany

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute. RE:sewing-just do it. You'll learn as you go.

Trendy Spot Boutique said...

Great job! Anytime you are ready to do some sewing, let me know! I'd be happy to teach you! :)

Beth said...

Thanks Jennifer....That will be one hard job....I have a hard time threading a needle. HA