Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Blog Button

Long time no post....It has been a week but seems like forever since my last post.

I am soooo excited about my new blog button. I totallyLOVE it!! Traci at Sweet Cheeky Designs did a awesome job!! The colors, design & font are great....she is so great to work with. She got it right with the 1st design. Did I mention I LOVE it. Looks like I probably will be getting a new blog makeover in the future. Check her out...her link is under my "Why my house is not clean" column.

We have been busy cleaning out our basement and are finally finished. I now have a workspace for all my jewelry designs. It is finally off of my dining room table...now I just have to clean up the dining room....uh....oh well it shouldn't take long. When I am finished with my new work area downstairs I will post some pics. It is not anything fancy...but hey it works for me.

Feel free to grab my button....it will help you out in the near future...wink wink.

Till we blog again,
Bethany

5 comments:

Traci said...

Yea- it looks great! Glad that I got jewelry spelled right! Sorry about that! :)

Beth said...

Thanks Traci....don't worry about it. I do that all the time. Have I mentioned I LOVE the button!! I am thinking about my next purchases:)

Trendy Spot Boutique said...

Love the button... looks great! I grabbed it and added it to my blog! :)

Beth said...

Thanks Jennifer for spreading the word!!!

Aimee said...

Love the button too! That is my handwriting font from Kevin and Amanda...peaaimee!