Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sail Away

First off I would like to say I am extremely blessed to have a great boss and coworkers. Like anywhere else sometimes people have disagreements... but for the most part we all get along great.


Jim Ed (my boss) is the best. My friends & coworkers, Sharon & Sarah & I are always saying how blessed we are to have such a great boss. For Christmas, he rents a limo to drive us to eat at Morton's in Nashville. Needless to say this is the only time I get to eat there. My husband (Chris) loves steaks and he can't wait to go... we all look so forward to this!!

Just recently Jim Ed had us all to his houseboat for a "Fall Sail Away" and it was awesome!! He had Spankies in Cookeville to cater the food.... steaks, chicken, spinach & artichoke dip, shrimp & so much more. We even had some entertainment, some ( not me) played "Rock Band" in the living room. A great time was had by all!!! Again, we (me & my coworkers) are truly blessed!! Here are some pics.

Me & Chris

Sharon & David


"The Boss" Jim Ed
Scott & Teresa.. Scott is one of Sarah's sons


Tom & Patricia Janney


Sharon & Elizabeth


Jim Ed timed it right...he wanted us to be headed back at sunset.
Jon, owner of Spankies...and Elizabeth's husband

Our Entertainment... Andi on drums, Jed standing, Will & David
I don't know what I was doing..lol
And topping off the night... Sarah singing
I hope to have pics from my 2nd session on Sat. posted soon and some preschool pics.
Have a great rest of the week!!!
Bethany

No comments: